SebaMed Review | Facial Care

11:36

S is for SebaMed...



Ever heard of this product before now? Me neither! But I tell you something, Im so glad I came across this company as it has been the best facial skin care I have used on my face. 

SebaMed was established in 1957 by a German dermatologist (which for me screams YES YES YES! as I currently see one due to the sensitivity of my face) and now this product is recommended by experts worldwide.

They have a website www.pasante.com/sebamed/
and they have different products under catogeries: Classic Cleansing | Baby | Hair Care | Feminine Care | Anti-Dry | Clear Dace | Deodorants 

I was sent 3 of the their products to review for my face which was 2 from 'Clear Face' and 1 from 'Classic Cleansing'

I chose these for different reasons and I'm going to tell you why; 

Clear Face - Deep Cleansing Facial Toner


its for acne prone skin and combats pimples, (annoying little things that I get a lot of!) blackheads and skin impurities.

Since using this product I have found my face has been deeply cleansed and feels not only smoother but I have had less pimples coming up.

Cleansing Bar - for sensitive normal to oily skin


this is my favourite!!  I have sensitive skin which u mentioned before but I also have oily skin so I have to be careful on what makeup, facial products I use as it builds up if it consists of too much oil and makes me break out :( 
This bar luckily is soap-free and safeguards your skin with vitamins and moisturising amino acids. 

I haven't had any problems using this and I have noticed that my skin isn't as oily in the days now as it used to get using a product from another brand. 

Clear Face - anti-pimple gel

100 points!! This is SOOO effective! apply it to any spot and it will zap it away! it reduces inflammation and dries the pimples out. 

I pop this in my makeup bag and apply it on any problem areas throughout the day. It can be used several times which is better than some which suggest only using morning and night but because this is so natural, you can use it as much as you want! 

I really recommend you checking out their website and ordering for yourselves! especially if you have problematic skin. It is so worth it and you start seeing results within the first few days! 

I will definitely be purchasing when I run out!!

* Disclaimer: 
I was kindly sent these products for reviewing by SebaMed and all views are 100% honest and my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Popular Posts