Thoughts | ☁️

17:08


There's something peaceful about clouds. clear ones to be precise, it's like whenever I look up into the sky on a clear day and see the clouds my mind feels free. I feel really clear headed and I love it!

The past week or so has been quite surreal. A few things have happened to me which a few months ago I'd have never of guessed. 

They say 'the best things happen unexpectedly' and I can't say it's wrong! I've had the best week seeing my own work take off which I never expected in a million years. 

My story so far:

I started blogging late last year as a keep safe place for my memories via youtube clips, random thoughts, pictures and so on, and it wasn't until I started getting questions on my tumblr requesting frequent posts and positive support that I started to post more regularly and more openly about the things I was doing. Everything was in the moment and I would literally stop and blog then save and carry on with whatever and add more later on. A few months went by and my views started going up so I once again shared my everyday activities and thoughts. 

I made a separate Twitter account for my blog links and tweets to go to and I had my blog link in my bio, it wasn't long before I was contacted by a company to do my first ever collab with them, I was surprised and slightly confused as to why they approached me, but reading further on down the email I learned they loved my blog and what I posted about, so I took on board their offer and started getting more and more offers (meanwhile my stats had soared and I was buzzing with how everything was turning out)..

A week later after being away from home, I returned to a pile behind the front door of free gifts from companies who wanted to feautre on my blog! 

I am so grateful for how everything turned out and there are a lot more opportunities ahead for me including a photo shoot I have coming up in the next few weeks, I never imagined my own thoughts and pictures would of ever lead me to an opportunity like this but I like it and it doesn't interrupt with my own work offline!

I want to thank everyone who reads my blog posts! big love! Xx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Popular Posts