Slendertox Tea: Review

16:03

I was never interested in these teas and I had done a post earlier on somewhere in my blog stating that 'the better you eat, the healthier, the better you'll look and feel'. - While I still stand by this claim, I also have done some research after I was sent the 14 day daytox | £13.99 and the 14 day sleeptox | £9.99



SLENDERTOXTEA IS A HERBAL CLEAN DETOX & ORGANIC TEATOX, ASSISTIVE IN LOSING WEIGHT & FAT BURNING.

and that it is made from a purely natural organic herbal blend that is designed to detoxify and cleanse, not only that but increase metabolism and suppress your appetite.

I found drinking this (still on it) I was less bloated, my skin had cleared a lot and I genuinely felt better within myself with only being on it a few days in.  I can't wait to see the results when I finish my detox and see how my skin has improved even more. 

I would recommend this tea. The taste doesn't bother me as I drink herbal teas anyway but if you're one who only sticks to caffeinated drinks, maybe add a slice of lemon to help take the taste away. It's really not a bad taste and after all, it's helping you! 

You can purchase your detox tea here: http://www.slendertoxtea.co.uk/ and join the slendertox tea trend!


* Disclaimer: I was kindly sent these by The Slendertox Tea company. All views are my own and 100% honest! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Popular Posts