Just another 'go green' post by another blogger
16:50We have all have those days and thoughts where we completely want to change our bodies and what we look like and wish it could be done at the click of a finger or before going to sleep you make a wish and hope to find your new body in bed the next morning?
well, sadly it doesn't work like that and it never will unless you go to hospital for one of those operations they give you that people pay grands for or get done on the nhs if they're extremely overweight, but even then when you wake up to find your new body you are also stuck with saggy skin and horrible scars, not to mention pain.
Today, like every other day I seem to have (I have body issues ok, just like half the population of girls and guys these days) woken up with a mindset of changing my eating and drinking habits for the better. I mean I need to start somewhere and let my body change naturally right? yes it will take time and I will have slip ups (I've tried all this before) but keeping determined and having willpower is what gets you through.
seeing pictures like this on my dashboard every morning
certainly doesn't help, infact it makes my blood boil (probably down to envy also) that models are being used to promote all these fad diet and weight loss drinks, I mean, why use someone who is already an ideal weight for many girls out there to show off how much your drinks can help them 'lose'. We all know they were like that before you sent them that little packet of 'detox tea' 'tiny tea' 'your tea' and all that. I used to be intrigued and was gullible to the point where I nearly linked my credit card up to the website of this company and purchased a box for £20+! would this have really worked? would this have really made me lose stones? I doubt it. why? well because it's down to you, what you choose to eat, how much exercise and willpower you have. sure, it may aid in helping your metabolism speed up or cut down toxins to make your stomach a little flatter (water weight) but so does making the right choices.
This morning, instead of skipping breakfast which I do, not purposely but for the sheer fact that I can't stomach milk or anything too early, I set myself a goal of having something small and healthy and I had 'pears with natural yoghurt' it was delicious and a damn sight better than having a fry up.
I also snacked on crackers, without butter (2nd change of the day there) when I got peckish and went for a run to clear my head which obviously burnt calories and added to my 'good day'.
My aim and goal is to swap things I'd normally have for healthier choices like cut out fizzy drinks and change to sparkling water IF I need something fizzy, otherwise just water and fruit juice with low sugar, no crisp, chocolate or sweets and instead swap for dry fruit and nuts!
I believe I will start to feel better within myself and have more energy, my skin will be better and I can eat pretty looking things like this without feeling guilty!
I can't wait to see the results of my swapping and also can't wait to




0 comments