My first attempt at a homemade quichè

14:23

Hey guysssss!!


Today I made my first ever homemade quichè!! :O

I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out as i had never made one before but it all went smoothly and tasted really nice!!

Firstly; I made my filling which consisted of bacon, sweet peppers, onions and chillies.. 

then I made the mixture that goes in the middle and poured it over the filling

then added cheese (mmm)

at this point I was ready to have a taste because the next step I put it in the preheated oven which made it look really golden before even closing the door 

and finally after waiting for what seemed like agessss for my first attempt at a quichè to cook. 
IT WAS READY!!!
and it tasted Devine! we had it for our tea with homemade chips and I can't wait to make it again for when my friends come over to visit :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Popular Posts