Can I draw yet?
17:02Hey guys, girls, anyone reading this..
I'M TEACHING MYSELF HOW TO DRAW!!!
Draw? you might be thinking, why would we wanna know that? well I'm about to tell you because I'm really excited at my progress (not artist standards yet but 2 days into it im surely getting my artistic skills up a notch)
DAY 1;
My first ever 'sketch' was Cheryl Cole at Cannes.
I sketched this whilst looking at the picture on my phone and chose the sideways profile of her so I could try and capture her facial features from a certain angle rather than face on.
My 2nd sketch of her was taken from her new album only human
to compare this to the actual picture would be setting myself up for a barrel of laughs from you guys so we'll skip the comparison one to this yeah!
next would be, again taken from only human but a different artwork which was used to promote one of her singles
And last but not least for day 1 was this lovely shot from Cannes Film Festival. I love this photo and always have so I had to draw it. (I wanted to just do a silhouette kinda thing for this)
DAY 2;
I attempted a minion and Olaf
I found using shapes to cartoon bodies was a lot easier to draw but I still wanted to draw people so I finally attempted
CARA DELEVINGNE











0 comments