28•01•15 "Is that it?"

16:19

Ok so it's Tuesday.. Tues (snooze ya lose) day I like to call it! reason being is that it's the 2nd day of the week and I was off work (YAY!) but rather than staying in bed being lazy and watching the clouds go by thinking about all the things I could of got done I ventured out.

I went to my local big (super) shopping centre with my favourite person everrrrrr. We had a brilliant day, from losing my Whetherspoons virginity (yes I'm late) to getting our cartilage's pierced! Oh it was a fun day.

First we got off at the last bus stop bc we are lazy and didn't want to walk so far and then I got even more tired so I made my fave give me a piggy back!

we got inside the centre and it was packeeeeeeed (not surprising tbh) and we walked around for so many minutes until we went into (forgot the first shop) but after that we walked some more and got hungry so went to get food then after we went to Claire's and decided to have something done together.
"Is that it?"
I said to the lady in Clair's as she took the gun away from my ear. "yes" whaaaaaat? I was completely shocked that it was as simple as that? the funniest thing is I have a few piercings in my ears but was a little nervous to go higher as I'd listened to too many stories about how much it hurts.
I had even read one just before getting it done about how someone's ear exploded. hahahaha I did laugh as I doubt it was true.
Everything was fine and it was over in a second. (next one; nipple) ---- MAYBE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Popular Posts