26•12•14 Xmas day / Boxing Day 🎄🎁

15:59

It's Christmaaaassss! and I'm writing this a day late. well you could say a day late but really it's not as I'm still playing about Boxing Day on actual Boxing Day. 

Xmas morning...
I didn't wake up in christmas pjs this year. in fact, I wasn't quite feeling festive. I was more on the Scrooge side The typical Xmas day people think of would be snow, warm fire, presents and happy families all round. right? 
well I was more thinking about the less fortunate people and people who don't have families or have a chance to brag about how many presents they received and how much they cost. I believe it's more about celebrating being together and love. presents are a luxury, having a family and sharing the love is priceless. I just wish some people would actually look at it like that and think about it. I have some money to a homeless shelter which enabled a person to get a Xmas dinner. it was only £12 and I felt so good within myself afterwards. knowing I could make someone happy and give them something warm to eat on a special day of the year means more to me than showing off what presents I received. 

I do hope you all had a great day though! - bring on the New Year!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

Popular Posts